Because the general public is still learning about walnuts and they do tend to get a bad rap (from their store-bought taste), we like to call our walnuts the “sleeper nut”. They have always been known as an incredible source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Now you have access to everything our great tasting walnuts, and their oil, have to offer.
- Fighting Wrinkles: Walnut oil is great for fighting wrinkles. Regular, topical application helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles over time. It’s also a non-comedogenic oil, which means it does not clog pores and is hydrating for the skin.
- Remedy For Infection: Walnut oil has been used to help fight fungal infections like psoriasis and eczema. Oil may either be applied topically or added to a bath.
- Antioxidants: Walnut oil is an exceptional antioxidant which helps fight aging and is nourishing for the skin.
- Reduces Risk Of Cardiovascular Diseases: Consuming walnut oil helps lower cholesterol levels and helps to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Boosts Blood Vessel Function: Walnut oil helps in overall blood vessel function.
- Belly Fat Reduction: Walnut oil helps reduce belly fat. By consuming walnuts, they can make you feel full and also helps the body fight its craving for fats.
- Promotes Heathy Sleep: Walnut oil contains melatonin which promotes and regulates sleep.
- Helps Fight Hair Loss: Walnut oil has often helped people fight hair loss. Omega-3 fatty acids help prevent cell damage.
- Fights Dandruff: Walnut oil can be a wonderful, natural alternative for fighting dandruff. The oil helps keep the scalp clean by removing dirt. Use regularly for maximum benefits.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Walnut oil promotes hair growth as it is high in potassium. Potassium helps the regeneration of cells and accelerates hair growth.